BSc (Hons) MCIOB, C.Build E FCABE, AssocRICS
A Chartered Construction Manager and Chartered Fellow Building Engineer, James is responsible for the strategic planning of the firm and forming long-term goals. This includes assessing turnover to determine staffing levels and the direction of the company. James, who joined the business in 2009 and became managing director in 2014, oversees the continual assessment of our client base and workload. His responsibilities include marketing, all aspects of staff training, quality management and assurance.
BSc (Hons) PgDip (Surv) ACIAT
Senior Architectural Technician
Philip’s responsibilities include design management and coordination throughout the life of a project, from inception to completion. His expertise covers technical design and production of statutory approval packages, including planning and building regulations applications. He is responsible for the production and management of tender works packages and construction drawings, project management and contracts administration at the construction stage.
BSc (Hons) MSc BS
Helen is responsible for project management, contract administration, all types of building surveying services and the coordination, production and management of tender works packages. She is also involved in the preparation of all types of scheme drawings, construction detailing and construction issue drawings.
We strive to design easily maintainable, cost-effective, sustainable buildings and construction solutions using practical, innovative and safe methods of construction.
A client’s budget is always at the forefront of our minds and we continually monitor projects to ensure we are keeping within these guidelines. Rest assured, we will keep you involved and informed throughout the life of a project, through clear concise documentation and advice about all aspects of our services.
Leeming Associates recognises the social and environmental implications of its activities and believes in conducting its business in a responsible manner.
There is more to operating our company than simply the creation of wealth for the few. Our philosophy is to develop long-term relationships both within the company and externally, as we recognise the strength this offers our organisation. By collaborating with our employees, clients and stakeholders, we have a more rounded approach to business and a greater awareness of the impact we can make on the community around us.
Our corporate responsibility strategy covers the key areas of the environment, people and stakeholders, and health and safety.
We are fully committed to:
- Be fully legally compliant in everything that we do
- Providing a rewarding career for our employees
- Continue to actively support our local and wider community
- Actively assess and manage our impact on the environment
- Continually benchmark our performance in all areas and review opportunities to improve
- Managing our business ethically and with integrity
While we set out our values, we recognise that a corporate responsibility programme should be flexible to allow it to continue to meet the changing needs of the business and the wider industry.
Environmental Policy Statement
At Leeming Associates, we believe we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment. We are committed to improving environmental performance within our business and encourage customers and suppliers to do the same.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Improve and monitor environmental performance
- Improve and reduce environmental impacts
- Increase employee awareness and training
- Minimise the use of paper in the office by reusing and recycling where possible and buying recycled and recyclable products
- Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible by switching off lights and electrical equipment when not in use and reducing heating levels wherever possible
- Reduce the need to travel and use public transport wherever possible
Staff will be involved in implementing and updating this policy to ensure our performance always meets the high standards we set ourselves.